During the Individual Alpine Panoramic Tour to Hallstatt you’re going to visit one of the most beautiful regions in Austria with it’s crystal clear lakes and breathtaking mountain landscapes. The panoramic trip will take you through the heart of the alpine countryside to Admont Abbey. This monastery is one of the oldest in Austria and home to the largest monastic library in the world with it’s splendid baroque interior.
The highlight of the trip will be the guided walk through the unique village of Hallstatt situated directly on the shores of the picturesque alpine lake. The itinerary of the Individual Alpine Panoramic Tour to Hallstatt coincides with the program of the Alpine Panoramic Tour to Hallstatt from Vienna, but can be adjusted according to your wishes.
Possible entrance fees are not included in price.
DURING THE TOUR YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
Salt mine and cableway
15,- € child (4-15 y.o.)
5 Fingers observation platform
PRICES FOR CAR/VAN
660,- € individual tour with a driver-guide by a car for max 3 passengers
690,- € individual tour with a driver-guide by a van for max 8 passengers
Additionally, instead of a driver-guide you can book a guide/art expert for extra fee of 525,-€
PRICES FOR BUS TOURS
1270,- € bus for an individual tour for max 19 passengers
1515,- € bus for an individual tour for max 38 passengers
525,- € licensed guide for an Individual Alpine Panoramic Tour to Hallstatt
250,- € full day escort, inclusive guided tour inside of the bus only
GENERAL INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS FOR TOURIST BUSES
- prices include pick-up or drop-off to maximum two hotels
- prices include only transportation and does not include licensed guide costs
- bus driver is not allowed to talk or take part in any kind of discussions while driving
- bus driver can only control the number of guests and timetable
- according to EU transportation regulations bus driver is obligated to make stops for minimum 30 minutes after every 3 hours of driving