During the Individual Wachau Valley Tour, you’ll get acquainted with the centuries-long history of Austria and enjoy the views of the most beautiful valley of Europe. Almost each curve of the Danube River opens amazing landscapes.
There are numerous historical and cultural monuments, catholic abbeys and castles built up on the top of the hills by warriors-bandits. Located between Melk and Krems, Wachau Valley has deservedly earned it’s status as the most picturesque area of Europe.
The unforgettable point of the tour will be your visit to Benedictine Melk Abbey – one of the oldest in Europe. This monastery has been the center of Austria’s spiritual life for more than thousand years. The abbey church with it’s enormous dome and rich interiors stands proudly on a rocky cliff above the Danube River welcoming it’s visitors.
Possible entrance fees are not included in price.
DURING THE TOUR YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
13,- € adult
6,50 € child
Wachau Valley Cruises
from 19,- € adult, depends on the route (e.g. Krems - Dürnstein, one way)
Restaurant Loibnerhof in Durnstein
Tavern in Burgruine Aggstein
5,- € adult
3,- € child
PRICES FOR CAR/VAN
550,- € individual tour with a driver-guide by a car for max 3 passengers
600,- € individual tour with a driver-guide by a van for max 8 passengers
Additionally, instead of a driver-guide you can book a guide/ art expert for extra fee of 360,- €
PRICES FOR BUS TOURS
700,- € coach for an individual tour for max 19 passengers
795,- € coach for an individual tour for max 38 passengers
360,- € licensed guide for an Individual Wachau Valley Tour
GENERAL INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS FOR TOURIST BUSES
- prices include pick-up or drop-off to maximum two hotels
- prices include only transportation and does not include licensed guide costs
- bus driver is not allowed to talk or take part in any kind of discussions while driving
- bus driver can only control the number of guests and timetable
- according to EU transportation regulations bus driver is obligated to make stops for minimum 30 minutes after every 3 hours of driving